The CyanoMobile visited Lovell Lake on Wednesday, July 27, to present efforts of the Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program. In this article by AWWA’s, Linda Schier, you will learn about the program, particpation and a review of the presentation to volunteers and lake-goers of the Acton-Wakefield Watershed Alliance.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- Cyanobacteria Conference Sessions | 2021 CMC Mini-Conference
- Harmful Cyanobacteria Bloom Taxonomic Workshop | 2021 CMC Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities