The CyanoMobile visited Lovell Lake on Wednesday, July 27, to present efforts of the Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program. In this article by AWWA’s, Linda Schier, you will learn about the program, particpation and a review of the presentation to volunteers and lake-goers of the Acton-Wakefield Watershed Alliance.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities
- What Are Cyanobacteria and Why Should You Care?
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Conference Attracts Concerned Stakeholders
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative in 2020: bloomWatch, DataViz, & Opportunities | Hilary Snook