Providence Journal’s Carol Kozma writes about the exciting presentation made in Rhode Island this summer which covers details of the Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program. Follow this link to read the article and watch the video that shows some of the highlights of the monitoring presentation by the EPA.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities
- What Are Cyanobacteria and Why Should You Care?
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Conference Attracts Concerned Stakeholders
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative in 2020: bloomWatch, DataViz, & Opportunities | Hilary Snook