Providence Journal’s Carol Kozma writes about the exciting presentation made in Rhode Island this summer which covers details of the Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program. Follow this link to read the article and watch the video that shows some of the highlights of the monitoring presentation by the EPA.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- Cyanobacteria Conference Sessions | 2021 CMC Mini-Conference
- Harmful Cyanobacteria Bloom Taxonomic Workshop | 2021 CMC Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities