The smartphone app, “bloomWatch”, was launched this summer and abc6 News, Anna Bottary, covers some of the features of this app! EPA’s, Hilary Snook and Curt Spalding, as well as Warwick Mayor Scott Avedisian are interviewed in this report.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- New W.H.O. Cyanotoxin Guideline Values and Guidance for Assessing Risks of Occurrence at Concentrations Relevant for Human Health | Ingrid Chorus
- Presentations and Discussion Sessions | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Taxonomic Workshops on Harmful Cyanobacteria | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?