The smartphone app, “bloomWatch”, was launched this summer and abc6 News, Anna Bottary, covers some of the features of this app! EPA’s, Hilary Snook and Curt Spalding, as well as Warwick Mayor Scott Avedisian are interviewed in this report.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities
- What Are Cyanobacteria and Why Should You Care?
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Conference Attracts Concerned Stakeholders
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative in 2020: bloomWatch, DataViz, & Opportunities | Hilary Snook