The Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program is featured in this blog by Sara Ernst of the EPA. Here you can read about the biology, ecology, and problems associated with harmful cyanobacteria blooms. You will also learn about some of the opportunities to get involved in the various areas of cyanobacteria monitoring in New England including bloomWatch, cyanoScope, and cyanoMonitoring.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities
- What Are Cyanobacteria and Why Should You Care?
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Conference Attracts Concerned Stakeholders
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative in 2020: bloomWatch, DataViz, & Opportunities | Hilary Snook