The Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program is featured in this blog by Sara Ernst of the EPA. Here you can read about the biology, ecology, and problems associated with harmful cyanobacteria blooms. You will also learn about some of the opportunities to get involved in the various areas of cyanobacteria monitoring in New England including bloomWatch, cyanoScope, and cyanoMonitoring.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- New W.H.O. Cyanotoxin Guideline Values and Guidance for Assessing Risks of Occurrence at Concentrations Relevant for Human Health | Ingrid Chorus
- Presentations and Discussion Sessions | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Taxonomic Workshops on Harmful Cyanobacteria | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?