Granite Geek David Brooks (Concord Monitor) and Hilary Snook of US EPA Region 1 (New England) discuss the features and implications of the Northeast Cyanobacteria Monitoring Program. Brooks further promotes the program with an interview with NHPR’s All Things Considered, Peter Biello. Listen to the story or read the article below.Read the article
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- Cyanobacteria Conference Sessions | 2021 CMC Mini-Conference
- Harmful Cyanobacteria Bloom Taxonomic Workshop | 2021 CMC Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities