A new version of the bloomWatch app in the app store for iPhone and the Google Play store for Android. Version 2.2 now allows you to upload pictures from your gallery into the app. If you are ever at a lake with no cell service and see a bloom, you can now take a picture and upload it once you get home.Get bloomWatch on iOS Get bloomWatch on Android
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- New W.H.O. Cyanotoxin Guideline Values and Guidance for Assessing Risks of Occurrence at Concentrations Relevant for Human Health | Ingrid Chorus
- Presentations and Discussion Sessions | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Taxonomic Workshops on Harmful Cyanobacteria | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?