A new version of the bloomWatch app in the app store for iPhone and the Google Play store for Android. Version 2.2 now allows you to upload pictures from your gallery into the app. If you are ever at a lake with no cell service and see a bloom, you can now take a picture and upload it once you get home.Get bloomWatch on iOS Get bloomWatch on Android
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities
- What Are Cyanobacteria and Why Should You Care?
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Conference Attracts Concerned Stakeholders
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative in 2020: bloomWatch, DataViz, & Opportunities | Hilary Snook