A citizen science training workshop on cyanobacteria, Developing a Cyanobacteria Monitoring & Bloom Watch Program, was hosted by EPA and Minnesota Sea Grant on November 9, 2016. The lead-off presentation was delivered by EPA senior environmental scientist Hilary Snook from the Region I EPA Laboratory. Watch the presentation and get the file at the links below.Watch the presentation Get the presentation
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?
- Plenary Roundtable Discussion: Regional Cyanobacteria Perspectives, Issues, and Opportunities
- What Are Cyanobacteria and Why Should You Care?
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Conference Attracts Concerned Stakeholders
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative in 2020: bloomWatch, DataViz, & Opportunities | Hilary Snook