A citizen science training workshop on cyanobacteria, Developing a Cyanobacteria Monitoring & Bloom Watch Program, was hosted by EPA and Minnesota Sea Grant on November 9, 2016. The lead-off presentation was delivered by EPA senior environmental scientist Hilary Snook from the Region I EPA Laboratory. Watch the presentation and get the file at the links below.Watch the presentation Get the presentation
You may also like
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- New W.H.O. Cyanotoxin Guideline Values and Guidance for Assessing Risks of Occurrence at Concentrations Relevant for Human Health | Ingrid Chorus
- Presentations and Discussion Sessions | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Taxonomic Workshops on Harmful Cyanobacteria | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?