A new version of the bloomWatch app in the app store for iPhone and the Google Play store for Android. Version 2.6 features a redesigned navigation, making it easier for you to submit your bloom sightings. In addition, even more states are listed in the app, allowing the users to send their bloom reports directly to relevant state agencies.Get bloomWatch on iOS Get bloomWatch on Android
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- New W.H.O. Cyanotoxin Guideline Values and Guidance for Assessing Risks of Occurrence at Concentrations Relevant for Human Health | Ingrid Chorus
- Presentations and Discussion Sessions | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Taxonomic Workshops on Harmful Cyanobacteria | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?