Lake Massabesic: Monitoring Cyanobacteria in a Public Drinking Water Source – a presentation given by Kristin Conte of the Manchester Water Works at the Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-Conference on January 16, 2020 at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- New W.H.O. Cyanotoxin Guideline Values and Guidance for Assessing Risks of Occurrence at Concentrations Relevant for Human Health | Ingrid Chorus
- Presentations and Discussion Sessions | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Taxonomic Workshops on Harmful Cyanobacteria | Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative 2021 Mini-Conference
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-conference | virtual event | March 23-24, 2021
- A survey on cyanobacterial bloom notifications: what works, what doesn’t work, and what could be better?