Lake Massabesic: Monitoring Cyanobacteria in a Public Drinking Water Source – a presentation given by Kristin Conte of the Manchester Water Works at the Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-Conference on January 16, 2020 at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- Cyanobacteria-related job opportunity | State Specialist / Extension Professor in Water Quality and Freshwater Ecotoxicology at UNH
- Anatoxins in the Food Webs of Yellowstone | Katie Low
- Anatoxin Aerosolization in Lower Mill Pond, Cape Cod | Haley Carter
- Some lessons learned from healthy lake | Jim Haney
- Perspective of cyanobacteria risk – a panel discussion