Lake Massabesic: Monitoring Cyanobacteria in a Public Drinking Water Source – a presentation given by Kristin Conte of the Manchester Water Works at the Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Mini-Conference on January 16, 2020 at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
Subscribe to the CMC Blog
- Videos now available from March 2022 CMC Virtual Forum on Algae Control Methods
- Cyanobacteria Monitoring Collaborative Forum | Algae Control Methods – Beyond Monitoring & Avoidance
- bloomWatch Updated to Version 4.7
- bloomWatch App and Bloom Report Dashboard now available in Spanish
- Cyanobacteria-related job opportunity | Harmful Algal Bloom Program Coordinator